Sunday, March 06, 2022

Spending Time with the "Unseen Ones"

 Rather than a question, Janet wants you and others to know what happened to her

I’ve read almost all of your books and others, too, to see where my clear memories fit in.  I remember spending time with the “Unseen Ones,” who taught my identical twin and I about life.

I remember meeting my parents and family to understand what our roles would be.  The Unseen Ones were there with us.

I remember being in mother, and I thought that my twin and I were the baby mom and dad talked about.

I remember watching mother having tea with friends (as a little girl - I quizzed her about this and what that kitchen looked like - this satisfied me that I remembered correctly - I didn’t let her know that I remembered because she didn’t believe that kind of thing).  I remember that inside mother and with the Unseen Ones, everything was in present tense.  If we didn’t understand, we’d just shimmer and scintillate and They would explain.  I remember my sister saying, I have to go now.  Since “go” isn’t present tense, didn’t understand.  She said it was difficult after birth and that all I needed to do was to live her into a sphere of Light and she’d help me.  Then she started going up to mom’s right.  I didn’t have time to ask.  I just went with her.  We went up and up and the music got more and more intense.  I noticed that her cord connected to mom was gone.  As we went up the light got brighter and brighter.  Suddenly she blipped through, and I bounced off and was enfolded in Peace.  I was Peace.  That was my whole experience.  Peace.  I woke up later inside mother, and there was something there that didn’t communicate.  My sister and I were living in a stream of communication and sharing.  This thing, I tried and tried to communicate with it.  It’s energy was reversed or upside down, strange.  Finally I poked it.  It responded, poking me back.  Since I knew that I was the baby, I just decided that this was other.  I called it Other.  

Well, when labor began, there was a tremendous flurry and the C-section that was planned took place.  They pulled David out and took him to an alcove to mother’s left.  The doctor was showing concern.  I waited to see what was happening.  Suddenly someone called that Other the baby.  Hey!  I’m the baby!  I stuck my right foot up and the air was cold and slimy.  “Hey!”  “There’s another baby!”  The nurse said.  This was 1945, and they thought it was a single birth.

Obviously this is a very shortened version.

Do you have other people who remember the Unseen Ones?

I had to read up about identical twins to understand that my outlook on life wasn’t peculiar after all.

They said we almost died several times.  I couldn’t suck and they really didn’t know how to deal with us back in 1945!  My how things have changed!!!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home