Tuesday, October 05, 2021

PART II OF STACEY’S SHARING ABOUT HER NDES

 PART II OF STACEY’S SHARING ABOUT HER NDES

“I was forced to take that seizure medicine every day until they tested my brain waves again when I started regular school, at about 5 years old.  At that point, they saw no reason for me to continue to have to take medication.  I never had a seizure again.  She continued to shake me, though, when she was angry, until around the time I started school.  My mother was a well loved person, but by the time I was born she hated my father.  At birth I was nearly a carbon copy of my father in every way possible.  I continued to be just like him in all the days of my life, even as a baby.  He was a perfect parent and I was doomed from the start with my mother for being so much like him.  So, my father clearly remembered that day, but he has passed.  I never told him what really happened because as good natured and as harmless a man he was, I believe he would’ve possibly killed my mother.  He did not even believe in spankings, believed it was never alright to hit a child.  She hit me every day of my life, until I mentioned it when I started school.  She never left marks, so my father didn’t know.  My mother caused a giant problem between most of my extended family for me as she was dying, including with my only sibling, my brother. . . to some extent.  He has always favored her, is much like her, and though he remembers that day with me not breathing, the ambulance, etc.  I’m not sure he’d be willing to talk about it.  I might be able to get my Aunt, my father’s sister, to answer questions.  I’d be more than willing to take a polygraph.


“Yes, I ‘study read’ the book THE FOREVER ANGELS.  I did not just breeze through it.  I understand when you say you’re after the broad spectrum of how it affected my life.  I always say this about it. . . since it happened when I was one year old.  I have KNOWN basically my ENTIRE LIFE that WE ABSOLUTELY GO ON after this life.  I KNOW.  I have NEVER had to walk in faith alone.


“I also have brief memories of helping to pick out my parents before birth.  Somehow I was allowed to assist in choosing them.  I remember selecting my father and being told the only way I could have my father was to have my mother.  I was told it would be a life with much suffering because of it, but not given details how.  The only way to have my father was to accept my mother.  So, I did.


“There’s a Garth Brooks’ song called ‘Mom’ and it starts out with a little baby talking to God about coming down here.  I could not believe the first time I heard that song, particularly the first verse.  I don’t know WHO I was helping pick out my parents with, if it was God, I don’t know.  But parts of that song are somewhat close to what I ABSOLUTELY REMEMBER pre-birth.


“The NDE and the pre-birth memories are the MOST REAL things that have happened to me in this life.  They top any chart for most real experiences. . . birth of my children, everything comes in behind those experiences, and I remember them VIVIDLY as if they JUST happened moments ago.


“I’ve felt what I believe have been angels around me through my life.  I’ve also had orbs appear.  I’ve always felt different by having this knowledge through my entire life.


“Additionally, all my senses are what I call amplified.  I hear things almost nobody else can hear.  I can tell you if a TV is on MUTE all the way upstairs, way down the hall, in a room with a door closed.  I see things in very dim lighting, basically the dark.  Almost never use lights if I don’t absolutely have to for some reason.  My sense of touch, whether I’m touching somebody or something/someone is touching me is incredibly intense, even the very lightest/slightest touch, etc.”....Stacey 

Part III of Stacey’s story will be next month.  Stay tuned.  PMH




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home