Monday, November 08, 2021

STACEY’S NDE SHARING Part III

 PART III (and the last) OF 

STACEY’S NDE SHARING


“I realize you look for broad spectrum, additional data would be - I was Valedictorian of my Junior High School and when growing up I often scored off the charts with standardized testing.  Literally the asterisks marking the score level points often hung off the page, leaving only an asterisk.  This was before my family fell apart.  A freak accident cost my father his business, and we went from riches to rags nearly overnight.  My mother left that time for good, which was a positive thing as this occurred when I was 15 years old (1987).  She was still consistently abusive, mostly mentally at that point.


“Years later, she reunited with my father, six months before he died, in the year 2000.  I mention that because of what happened with the family business.  I had to quit school in 12th grade after having been Valedictorian through 9th grade Junior High.  One year later I was again off the charts when getting my GED.  After the first class (mandatory classes) the teacher pulled me over to the side and asked why I was in there. . . .I’d answered every question she posed for four hours.  She would not move on until someone answered her questions, so she quickly learned when nobody would answer, to call on me.  I told her a brief history of why I was in there and she proposed that I come in for the next couple of classes, sign my name, and she’d handle the rest.  I could just show up months later on test day.  When I went to pick up the scores, the ladies in the office asked me to repeat my name.  They shockingly looked at each other as they gathered my scores, handed them to me (sealed) and said, ‘You’re going to college, right?’. . . before letting go of the envelope.  Since then, I have attended 7 Colleges and Universities, totaling roughly 8 years worth of college credit.


“That time period spans over a decade, as Hurricane Katrina interrupted my state of residence and my studies.  Also, I did not work while raising my two children.  My husband worked and I went to school when they were in school.  My quest for learning/knowledge has never stopped, through any difficult circumstances life has brought.  Wherever I wound up, I found a way to be in school.  I’m currently switching careers now and am seriously considering taking more college courses and getting an advanced degree in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.  


“I should mention I broke the cycle of abuse from my mother with my own children.  I went in the polar opposite direction raising them.  I had my magnificent father as a role model and I had the knowledge of how not to be a mother.  Other things you may appreciate knowing, my comfort zone is with people decades older than me.  That includes dating, marriages, friendships, etc.  Although I get along marvelously with infants to elderly, everywhere in between, including animals.  Feral cats come right up to me.  Babies stop eating if I walk into a restaurant and watch me.  I have absolutely NO FEAR of death.  NONE.  At a Psychic Fair in New Orleans, where I’m from, an aura picture revealed colors that caused several psychics to stop their readings, run toward me, and excitedly, repeatedly ask me if I was Healer.  Throughout my life, I’ve had people come up to me and insist that I glow, that I have a glow around me, varying statements about glowing.


“Last thing I think I should state at this time because it’s sooo incredibly strong with me is. . . I absolutely cannot tolerate injustice, of any kind, to anyone or anything.  I will stand alone in any circumstance to fight injustice. I sincerely thank you for your time, Dr. Atwater.  If there’s ever anything you think I may be able to help with, consider it done.” ....Stacey



Stacy also sent drawings she made while young, showing how she could view out-of-body what was going on with her family and at school.  This is typical of child experiencers of near-death states.  I urge everyone to read my book THE FOREVER ANGELS:  NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES IN CHILDHOOD AND THEIR LIFELONG IMPACT.  Child experiencers, especially those between birth and age five, are not like other experiencers.  These children have no “before.”  Their stories, and especially how they grow, are not like that of any other near-death experiencers.  They are unique, different, and all too often alone in their confusion about why they are so different.  Again, read my book!  


Thank you Stacey for giving so much of yourself in this story.  You are indeed unique.  Blessings, PMH


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home