Tuesday, January 05, 2021

The God of Your Being

QUESTION

(This long letter comes from a man who had just discovered the writings of Walter Russell.  Russell’s series of near-death experiences throughout his life that led to full illumination is unlike any other near-death experiencer in history.  Read the article about Russell on my website, and the power-point I put together on Russell at the 2020 IANDS CONFERENCE.  I also mention Russell in The Forever AngelsThere is a museum filled with his work in Waynesboro, VA.  For more information about it, phone 1-800-882-5683.  It is located at 518 West Main Street.)


“I met you at the grand opening of the Walter Russell Museum.  I just finished two of your books, Dying to Know You and I Died Three Times in 1977.  It felt like you wrote those to describe me.  I am having all sorts of occurrences you have written about including having very young children come up to me and try to walk away with me hand in hand.  I had to ask a mother to help me out.  It freaked my wife.  She saw the whole thing.  That kid saw the light in me.  I have also had people erupt violently at me.  People that just met me a few minutes beforehand.  They all fit a certain mold, too.

“I had a dream in 2016 when Matt became president, telling me to stay away from the University and that it is not my time.  A VERY BIG DREAM.  I started to disbelieve it and so even days later I had another one that sat me up in bed and God screamed at me (not in the little voice, actual screaming).  NOW DO YOU GET IT?  I got it then. The dreams were incredible.

“Then when the invitation to the Grand Opening came, I knew that is what I was supposed to wait for.  So then I flew out to Virginia.  I met you within 15 minutes of your arrival.  That was supposed to happen.  I have had many, many occurrences and hear God’s voice at various levels on a very often basis.  Things have not been normal AT ALL since mid-October.  Things are not normal now.  Most of which I will not put in print, but I hope to share with you if we again meet.

“I too have seen the vortex (I think).  The top two-thirds of the one on top.  It happened in my third out-of-body experience.  It was a spinning tornado at first, black and rough.  I wanted to see it closer and all of a sudden I was in it (I did not get to see all of it).  I was on top looking into it.  It changed into a beautiful donut-spinning mind shaft.  I saw the beautiful white bubbles zipping all through the semi-transparent blue donut (thoughts).  I was just staring and admiring it when it sped way up.  Way up!  About 20 fold.  The donut tightened, the hole got smaller and the whole thing started to spin very fast.  And then I got a serge of unforetold something.  My sample rate (that which I use to sample reality) increased about 20-fold.  My intelligence is scary high.  Once that happened, I was all of a sudden back in a Doctor’s office getting a death sentence.  That was the start of this round of things.

“A nurse injected something in me that started a downward spiral that almost killed me by itself.  It took 19 months to begin to recover.  They never figured out I suffered from a less than 1% reaction/poisoning.  I was told it in meditation.  It took me 75 days to convince my doctor and right before they were going to do it again, I do not think I would have survived the process.

“Much later, I was in a discussion with another person after that event, and I was totally controlling the argument when His voice came in again and said, “That’s not what this is for” (medium soft voice).  It was then I knew something astounding happened.  I have had full blown episodes of telepathy too, FULL!  It took weeks to realize I experienced that.  It was really scary!

“I don’t feel privileged or chosen either.  I feel burdened too.  Highly burdened and I asked for it.  This has caused me to separate from everyone and that is difficult.  I want to be with everyone.  My energy is vastly different and people react to it.  ALOT!

My lecture series describing Dr. Russell’s work is proceeding at medium speed.  I have an executive summary done and am putting it into a slide show with narrative.  I have studied Dr. Russell’s work maybe more than anyone.  I am on my ninth reading of the entire body of work.  I started over seven years ago, and I can explain most of what you say in your books, that I have read, by using Dr. Russell’s science.  I really can.

“I do not get respite when I sleep.  I get more lessons.  Mostly about wave mechanics and how loops of force work to create the vortex.  The one Dr. Binder shows in his book, In The Wave Lies The Secret Of Creation.  The picture on the cover.  The locking points take me away from this world every day.  The seven locking points on the octave wave.  I also have many visions of two waves meeting at wave amplitude.  I know Yin/Yang like nobody else.

“I am asking for curative powers.  To become the wave axis.  This is what the dreams are about, this is probably going to take a long, long time.  The wave axis is best described in “The Home Study Course.”  I don’t think I am here for you to study as much as I am here to walk in your footsteps in my own science-minded way.  My path seems to be running close to your path right now.  I know what I am and have known for quite some time.  There is much more, but not to be told in an email.

“Your work is helping me to heal myself.  I have a long, hard road ahead of me and I thank you for helping me understand it a little bit better.  As far as my death sentence is concerned, God told me, “Do not worry, many will die before you.”  I do not worry (much) light voice, very clear voice with slight empathy,  I walk alone.  I accept the burden.”....Tim


ANSWER

What is happening to you is familiar to me.  Right now, read and use the book, A Manual for Developing Humans.  It will help you stay centered, so will rocks, dirt, hiking, getting outside, making something with your hands (soap sculptures, woodworking, baking bread).  Make certain you get good air and exercise, eat a balanced diet, more air and exercise.  If you don’t retrain your brain and body along the way, you can lose yourself and wind up losing “it” as you change.

Most of the phenomena you described I was doing before I died.  Afterward, this “difference” became so acute I could hardly live a normal life or even productive.  Just because you can see through things, does not mean you can handle what you are seeing.  Big Lesson.  Read the book Future Memory.  That book alone will help you transcend, experience, and handle what you are “growing” through.

No matter how far out you get or how much you “suddenly” come to know, remember to do the dishes and scrub floors when you “land.”  If you leave out the normal, regular world, you will get lost in the nether world of higher, finer truths and realities.  Remembering to acknowledge and be grateful for the mundane, will enable you to keep your sanity and strengthen what you come to know.  All of this is scary to you because it is new and you have no precedent.  Use me and my work as precedent.  What I have done will help to give you balance.  Remember, I always do my dishes in the sink after meals - bubbles and all - and I play with the bubbles.  I scrub floors and walls and whatever else needs it.  I joke with my husband and fill him with loveshine, because this, all of it, and especially him, are my rocks, what keeps me sane as I go out on my next trip to God Only Knows Where.  And it’s okay because I’m okay.  You only get lost, get scared, if you lose your “center.”  And your “center” is your love spot, where you are always safe and where the best of you stands ready to caress you.

What you can do matters not a twig if you forget what comes first - The God Of Your Being.  I committed to a path.  I stayed on my path.  Doing this was a good choice, as my Press Kit will reveal.  Millions of people were and are still being helped.  Knowing that helps me to do my dishes better and love my husband more.

Blessings, PMH


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home