Saturday, March 07, 2020

Transforming Consciousness

QUESTION


“I could just hug you right now.  I had to get away so I drove to Myrtle Beach, but will be on my way back.  I LOVE WHAT YOU SAID (brown in color). I ABSOLUTELY want to visit your church.  I shut down I suppose because I was afraid to speak of my experience anymore. I will buy your book but I would love to meet you and your husband [note:  my husband and I are a mixed race couple]. I had to leave my job of 14 years, but I believe it will be ok. Does it make sense to be GRATEFUL but scared at the same time?  I can’t believe how you responded to me. Thank you so much. I am at a loss for words, but let me take some notes from your response to this note and do my research.” ...Shannon.

ANSWER


My goodness, Shannon.  Sounds to me like you are shifting in consciousness - always a major thing.  So, let’s just pick apart what you’ve shared and see what is meaningful to you.

Right-off let me say that a transformation of consciousness is a lot like a near-death experience, and has the same or similar pattern of aftereffects.  Get on my website at www.pmhatwater.com.  On the Home Page is a new section called NDE Aftereffects.  Go there. You may find some helpful hints there that will make a difference for you.

Then let me say you don’t live that far from me.  My husband and I live just north of Charlottesville.  We attend Unity Church. You may try going there yourself.  You may find the atmosphere helpful, the classes enlightening, and the people like members of your own family - your spiritual family.  ‘Tis a great place. No, most churches do not even begin to address a transformation of consciousness. Some of them, though, offer an oasis, a place to recenter in the company of open and loving souls who greet you with a smile.

My husband and I are biracial.  He is black (well, actually he’s brown in color).  I am white (well, just take a real look at me - I have so many blotches and splashes of color all over me you could hardly refer to me as white).  Terry was raised all over the world (his father was in the Air Force). He speaks several languages, and is a real gentleman. Me, I’m from the West, meaning Idaho, and I’m scruffy.

Now, let’s get busy.  You have older children.  Up pops a little one. That alone screws up a woman’s hormonal system - big time.  And, with hormones a little odd to begin with, when the very seat of your consciousness, the soul of you shifts - that’s not just hormonal - that means from the tip of your toes to the highest hair on your head, all you know, all that you are, your mind, your heart, your weight, your being - everything - is flipping out.  For some, this is gradual. For others, it is snap! That fast. Snap!  

Learn everything you can about chakras (those spinning vortices over each of your endocrine glands and other major centers).  Learn everything you can about kundalini (that spiritual energy that runs up and down your spine, connecting all your chakras - major energy centers).  This is not magic. Forget “being spiritual.” This is real. It is physical. Unfortunately, most doctors of any stripe downplay or discount this. In your area, you may want to go to Yogaville, or look around for good yoga teachers.  Learn this. Take classes. Feel it. Retrain your energy and your mind.

No shortcuts.

Here’s your approach:  spiritual (go to an esoteric or metaphysical church, or one that is open to Eastern thought/traditions); mental (take classes, read books on how to relearn the thinking process; emotional (classes here too but more than that - art - some form of art - and relearning ways to feel, love, emote, share, change), and physical (believe it or not learning acupressure facelifts will do more to lift the whole of you each morning than anything else you can do physically - also exercises - but especially relearning touch and how powerful that is with all the food you touch, eat, share, prepare - open yourself to the natural world.  Go hug a tree. . . . no fooling).

You are smack dab in the middle of a major change of life for you.  Know that you are normal and ontime with growth. Know that you are beautiful RIGHT NOW, and about to become even lovely-er.  Know that you are a child of God, a co-creator with the Creator. Get busy and become who you already are.

Then buy my book A MANUAL FOR DEVELOPING HUMANS.  I say “buy” because you want to do more than just read it.  You want to use it. Much of the info in it came from my third near-death experience, and from life itself - suggestions that have been tested for decades with thousands of people (I used to travel the country teaching this material).  It’s not just a book, but a container for all the basics life has.

Whatever route you choose next, know that you are okay.  The crazy wild ride you have embarked upon. . . is normal. . . for you. . .  at this stage in your life. You’re okay.

Blessings, PMH




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home