Thursday, June 07, 2018

The Only Guarantee in Life

QUESTION 

“I envy you. I envy the fact that you truly know what is waiting for us. I talk a good game, but deep inside, I fear death. I feel that way because I am so alive…….how can the place I will be going to be ‘more real’ than what I am experiencing now? All my life, when the idea of death entered my mind, I always quickly covered it by saying, ‘I don’t have to worry about that now…..I’m only 30. Now, however, it’s a different story….I’m next. Yet, ironically, I should not be fazed about anything because my prayers have always been answered…...granted, I have always been a person who noticed subtle things, so it was easy to find God’s answers (even on TV commercials). But what really led to this uncertainty was when I saw a ghost manifest at a restaurant where I worked…..the restaurant was inside a huge building in which at one end had a huge water wheel (still working) from the 1700’s. It was quite dark where the wheel was located. It was also where the fridge was located with all the fresh vegetables. I went back there many times that evening to get produce, and then finally something ‘called’ me (??). I turned around and saw a figure of a man. He had his back to me. He looked like a hologram but then the atmosphere around his body got wavy and he started to become 3-dimensional. He looked like he was from the 1970s…...he had long hair, had a tee shirt on, and blue jeans. By his stance, he looked like he was in a state of panic, not knowing where he was, and THAT is what made me fear death. I thought, ‘Why was he so afraid? Where were the spirit figures, the glowing guides, to bring him to safety through the tunnel? How many facets of the afterlife are there?? What’s our guarantee that our journey will be like all the others that had an NDE experience??” “I don’t know what I have to do, but I have to think fast. The days and years just fly by.”....Linda

ANSWER 

My dear, the only guarantee in life is that there will always be life, in some form somewhere, always and ongoing. That’s our guarantee. Most of us give this truth narry a thought. To us, it’s life or death and maybe a lot of in-betweens as we jockey, plan, change, learn, advance or decline, in the body we are wearing in the life we have. When we have a threshold experience, which is some type of transformation of consciousness, that’s when we are introduced to the “more.” To have a better understanding of life and death, read Dying to Know You: Proof of God in the Near-Death Experience. I call it the “people’s book” because it contains a summary of the words of nearly 4,000 adult and child experiencers of NDEs (actually more than that). It’s their words, their truth, their wisdom. Yes, there’s some research in it and a few cases, but that’s it. The rest is the people. Acquaint yourself with them and what they have to say. A relatively small book. Takes about 2 hours to read. Well worth the time taken, as it will help to soothe a little of that worry you have. As far as the ghost is concerned, not all souls make a quick transition after they die. And you’ll read about that in the book I just recommended. Some get caught in the Border Lands, where mixed or confused souls wind up, or those who harbor a very deep vow or promise they want to fulfill. Also, some souls just want to hang around the living for a while (usually relatives or dear friends). Some simply find it difficult to leave the environs they knew best. The fellow you saw sounded confused to me, as if he just wasn’t sure yet what was what. Supposedly there are angels and guides to help these people, some type of “help” that exists for confused souls. But concerning guides to help these people, some type of “help” does exist for confused souls. That help can always be ignored or refused or not recognized. No one is forced. Choice matters and often makes the crucial or important difference. Why he seemed stuck I do not know, but I do know he doesn’t have to remain stuck. What you could do is pray for him, invoke divine guidance that he be recognized as confused and assisted in his progression to “other worlds” after his death. Praying for the dead, in fact, is encouraged by many religions and spiritual teachings. Some call it “death distress” - a condition where souls seem to be lost. Pray for him. I bet that helps him, and you. Where’s the joy in living? With every breath, every act of humanness, every opportunity to flex our muscles and experience what we’re capable of - ah - such an adventure. Life itself can become very frightening too. We can become very discouraged. Bless yourself for that, say a prayer, laugh at a good movie, then try again. Life is well worth its living. Take it from one who knows. 

Many blessings, PMH



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home