Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Believing and Connecting with your Higher Self

QUESTION 

“I hope you’re well and are having a happy holiday season. Your experiences are fascinating to me, especially the cyclones and all your lives playing out simultaneously [refer to my book I Died Three Times in 1977 - The Complete Story, available on Amazon.com].

“I believe you and also empathize with your experiences just enough for me to have faith that death is not the end. Reading experiences like yours makes me cry with relief, but often feel a deep unfulfilled yearning to be home, too. I miss my mom. She died a couple years ago and I began searching for an explanation for why we’re here. I had always been a seeker, but, after losing her, I sought more seriously. I learned that we’re here to grow spiritually and that we needed to incarnate to learn certain lessons. I’ve also come to understand that we choose our lives beforehand or else we agree to them with encouragement that everything will be okay in the end. 

But, I’m really stuck even though I know all that. I feel blocked from giving and receiving love. What I really need is to be able to connect with my higher self. How? Even though I believe all these things now, I haven’t connected with my higher self.”.....Allen


ANSWER 

You write about what I went through, and the experience of others you have read about. Because you are familiar with my NDE, then you know that The Voice Like None Other, who spoke to me during my third NDE told me to become a researcher. This I did, and, in many ways, still am.

My research base is over 4,000 adult and child experiencers of near-death states. Having said that, I urge you to read my book Dying to Know You: Proof of God in the Near-Death Experience. I urge you to read it because it is “the people’s book.” That’s what I call it because all those voices from all I’ve heard, from my own work and that of others. . . their voice, their words, their truth, their knowing. . . is condensed into that one little book. You want to know about higher self, your soul, our comings and goings, life and death, God, mission, heaven and hell, and so much more, my dear, read that book. It’s the people’s book. Get it and hear what all those people, adults and children, had to say. It will amaze you, uplift you, and expand your mind and your heart.

The how-to book is just out. Yup, I wrote a manual. Not an ordinary manual. During my third near-death experience, when that Voice spoke to me, it told me to write three special books. The firsts one perhaps was Coming Back to Life, although I was never told for certain. The second and third were named. The second was Future Memory. It contains the what and why of life, existence. The third and last is A Manual for Developing Humans. It contains the how of life.


With the Manual, my mission, what I was told to do, is over. Well, that part is over, but not what I want to do with my remaining years. Actually, there are four more books I want to write. The first of the four I am currently engaged in doing - it concerns research on those who had a near-death experience between womb and the age of five. I’ve noticed that this group is decidedly different from other NDErs. I intend to find out why.

On your own quest, you might consider attending a metaphysical church, like Unity or any of the Centers for Spiritual Living; or even subscribing to the small digest-sized magazine, Science of Mind. What you will learn by doing so, experience yourself, will be wonderful and will help you to learn more about yourself and expand the potential of who you are. Please consider this.

Thanks for your inquiry. Blessings, PMH



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Energyman said...

Hi, good question, good answer. I would like to add another recommendation if I may. This is based on my own experience. Meditation can be a powerful tool and can assist in understanding the nature of the universe and the energies involved. I have meditated for some time, at first nothing happened but if you persevere, particularly with a group you will find you will receive very useful information and gain insights that will open your mind to the infinite unconditional love of the universe. You may find that a strange statement but everything is connected energetically. After some time you will realize that the term "there is only one of us" has very profound meaning. BTW there is an excellent book written by Michael Newton called "Life after Lives". It is about our conscious existence after physical death, a good adjuct to the NDE. https://www.newtoninstitute.org/

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger PMH said...

I couldn’t agree with you more. Thanks for jumping in with your thoughts. Great.

Blessings, PMH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home