Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Can an NDE open up a portal to past lives?

 QUESTION

“I have a couple of questions I would like to ask you, but were not in the argument of today’s speech.  1) Can you share something about how an NDE could open access to past lives; and 2) is NDE a pre-incarnate plan?  Thanks a lot in advance….Luca”


ANSWERS


Can an NDE open up a portal to past lives?  Yes and no.


In my early work with experiencers, mostly adults, those who came back from death were not that interested in reincarnation.  Really they weren’t.  Eventually about half became more interested.  Realize then that there wasn’t much discussion about reincarnation.  Yes, you had The New Age Movement, bringing that subject in, but you didn’t hear that much about it from experiencers.  In the second half of my work, that subject came up more, especially during the large conferences IANDS had.  I really can’t say if it was the media talking about this, speakers at conferences talking more about this, can’t really pinpoint what made the difference - but - all of a sudden experiencers started talking about past lives, some even future lives.  And you started finding stories of past lives in with stories about how they died.  Now it is commonplace.  Were people afraid to talk about this before…..even though it was occurring…...or did interest in this type of thing actually influence the phenomenon within the NDE itself?  Any one who says a flat yes or no, be careful of that answer.  We cannot draw this line as researchers.  We can only tell you what we find in research.


Is an NDE planned before birth?  


Whoa, I cannot answer that as a researcher.  There is no data to confirm yes or no.  I suspect such a thing is possible and might have occurred, but…………..  No one ever told me yes or no.  I can only be personal here.  In my own case, considering my life’s pattern, I can see the appropriateness of what happened to me, even the necessity.  Did I plan this before my own growth?  Possibly, because there is a definite pattern to my life of how it was necessary that I wipe up a lot of heavy karma, then I went on into the metaphysical/mystical, even taught that, starting Idaho’s first non-profit metaphysical corporation called Inner Forum.  All this totally crashed with the rape that killed me followed by three NDEs within a three-month period, even more after a huge relapse - then having to relearn how to walk, run, climb stairs, tell the difference between left and right, relearn how to think, and on and on.  What I did the following year was activate what I was told to do during my third NDE by The Voice Like None Other, to do the research which I began in 1978 and am still doing.  So, if you look back on my life you can certainly see patterns, beginnings and endings, that led to a possibly pre-determined future.  Did I plan this before, this way, this pattern?  In my case my NDE was part of a plan, not a stand-alone event.   So, again, I’ll have to answer possibly - maybe yes, maybe no.  There is no hard or even leading evidence that could answer your question as asked.


During the past year, there is another question which popped into my mind:  Is there a particular brainwave pattern associated with NDEs?


Yes, there is a brainwave pattern to some with NDEs, and that pattern is a synchronization of the highest and lowest electrical outputs in the brain:  high beta/gamma combined with Delta - fully conscious while plugged into and downloading other levels of existence.  Connected with brain patterns characteristic of dowsers in the dowsing mode, measured by Mind Mirror techniques.  The one best Mind Mirror today, that I know of, is from Judith Pennington of the Institute for the Awakened Mind.  On my website is my own readings done by Judith to show this.


Can an NDE open up portals to past lives?  I still have to stick with “maybe.”  To use that as an overall statement is too much of a reach for me.  With some you can see that, but others?  Not directly.  Really,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home