Tuesday, July 04, 2023

SHARINGS FROM JULIA

Occasionally, I share letters from experiencers that simply meander around the topics they really want to talk about.  I have no doubt Julia had a near-death experience as a babe, perhaps several more when older, but she in unable to clarity what/when.  Perhaps her sharing the little she can remember will help others take a better look at what happened to them.


FIRST ONE


“My name is Julia, and it’s really nice to meet you, even informally.  I’ve got lots of odd experiences, and I can remember some things from an early age.  I’m not sure if I almost died.  I remember being in the hospital with some weird blood disease when I was three years.  And the only reason I include this is because I suspect it may have. . . softened the veil, so to speak.  I’ve predicted deaths in my family, and always seem to be around when people are close to death.  I had an OBE as a baby and watched my mother holding me.  I had another when I gave birth to my first son.  I had a dream about my current partner when I was 2 or 3.  We’ve been together for 15 years and started dating at 14.  I knew I was pregnant all four times immediately.  I have lots of dreams that end up happening, and recently some that include my cousin who passed a few years ago.


“To be honest, I’m more of a non-dualist, if I were to give my beliefs any name.  I’m good with religion.  I’m still fighting with myself that this stuff is true.  I see it constantly, but I’m not sure I trust my own mind about it.  I’m leaning towards yes, but there’s resistance.  Therefore, I’m very open to other points of view, and I would love to read your books.  And thank you for all the research you’re doing.  I know it’s a lot of work.


“With that in mind, I have a LOT to say, as far as my experiences go.  Also, I’m an artist and I plan on drawing many more dreams I’ve based around about my experiences.  I’ve drawn a couple and posted them on instagram.  One is very bright, hard to miss.  The other is the first Gnome I drew.  I’m currently drawing another one.


“I’m very grateful and excited to speak with you.  Thank you.”....Julia


SECOND ONE


“I haven’t had any physical contact with aliens that I know of.  I had a couple of dreams, and I don’t know if that fits the bill, but I’ll go ahead and tell you about them just in case.


“One of them was scary.  There were deformed grayish humanoids in my yard.  I was peeking out of my bedroom window and one of them almost saw me.  But then these very sleek airships zoomed around defeating them (but not killing them).  They seemed benevolent to me, but I couldn’t tell you why.  Almost parental.  I never saw them though.


“Another dream was very opposite to the first.  They were a few weeks apart.  Two beings sat in my room on the foot of my bed.  They looked human.  They were very friendly and non-threatening.  I think they were a male and a female, but they seemed very similar in appearance and very close to the middle on the masculine-feminine scale.  They asked me what I thought love was, and my response was efficacious (affection) but not infectious.  What I meant was in a body, it’s not gross but comforting and meaningful.  They nodded accepting my answer, then they were gone.  I don’t remember if they poofed or something else, but they didn’t walk out.  I was left with a cardboard box they had put on my bed.  They said they were gifts.  Inside there were old streamers, party cups, empty balloons.  “Things humans like.”



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home